You are here

Prices & Quotes - UK Markets - JTC (JTC)

Risk Warning The value of investments can fall as well as rise and any income from them is not guaranteed and you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is not a guide to future performance.

Share Price:
Down 626.00p
Change Today:
-9.00p
Market Cap:
834.61m
Sector:
Financial Services

JTC acquires Dutch services group Van Doorn

By Iain Gilbert

Date: Friday 17 Aug 2018

LONDON (ShareCast) - (Sharecast News) - JTC has acquired Amsterdam-based corporate and related fiduciary services group Van Doorn from International Capital for a maximum consideration of €21.5m.
JTC revealed the consideration was made up of an initial payment of roughly €16m, of which 69% will be paid in cash, while the remaining 31% will be satisfied by way of the issue of new shares in the firm.

If payable, the earn-out, based on Van Doorn's performance in the year ended 31 December, would be paid in cash during 2019.

JTC said the share consideration would be calculated against its five-day weighted average closing share price on the date of application.

In the year ended 31 December 2017, Van Doorn turned in an EBITDA of €1.2m and had gross assets of €800,000. The firm is expected to report a normalised EBITDA of roughly €2.4m in 2018.

JTC expects the transaction to be immediately earnings enhancing and to complete, subject to regulatory approvals, in or around October 2018.

Nigel Le Quesne, JTC's chief executive, said, "Van Doorn is a high-quality, fast-growing business that is an ideal bolt-on to our Institutional Client Services division and which strengthens and enlarges our Netherlands platform."

As of 1200 BST, JTC shares had slipped 2.94% to 363p.

Note 1: Prices and trades are provided by Digital Look Corporate Solutions and are delayed by at least 15 minutes.

 

JTC Market Data

Currency UK Pounds
Price 626.00p
Change Today -9.00p
52 Week High 673.00p
52 Week Low 444.00p
Volume 584,280
Shares Issued 133.32m
Market Cap 834.61m

Performance Indicators

Compare performance with the sector and the market.

Key
Vs Market
Vs Sector
Value
market
  1. full market star
  2. full market star
  3. half market star
  4. empty market
  5. empty market
sector
  1. empty sector
  2. empty sector
  3. empty sector
  4. empty sector
  5. empty sector
Price Trend
market
  1. full market star
  2. full market star
  3. half market star
  4. empty market
  5. empty market
sector
  1. full sector star
  2. full sector star
  3. full sector star
  4. empty sector
  5. empty sector
Income
market
  1. full market star
  2. full market star
  3. half market star
  4. empty market
  5. empty market
sector
  1. half sector star
  2. empty sector
  3. empty sector
  4. empty sector
  5. empty sector
Growth
market
  1. full market star
  2. full market star
  3. half market star
  4. empty market
  5. empty market
sector
  1. full sector star
  2. full sector star
  3. empty sector
  4. empty sector
  5. empty sector
Price Chg 6m
market
  1. full market star
  2. full market star
  3. half market star
  4. empty market
  5. empty market
sector
  1. full sector star
  2. full sector star
  3. empty sector
  4. empty sector
  5. empty sector
P/E
market
  1. full market star
  2. full market star
  3. half market star
  4. empty market
  5. empty market
sector
  1. full sector star
  2. empty sector
  3. empty sector
  4. empty sector
  5. empty sector
PEG
market
  1. full market star
  2. full market star
  3. half market star
  4. empty market
  5. empty market
sector
  1. empty sector
  2. empty sector
  3. empty sector
  4. empty sector
  5. empty sector
Dividend Yield
market
  1. full market star
  2. full market star
  3. half market star
  4. empty market
  5. empty market
sector
  1. empty sector
  2. empty sector
  3. empty sector
  4. empty sector
  5. empty sector
EPS Growth
market
  1. full market star
  2. full market star
  3. half market star
  4. empty market
  5. empty market
sector
  1. full sector star
  2. full sector star
  3. half sector star
  4. empty sector
  5. empty sector
Operating Margin
market
  1. full market star
  2. full market star
  3. half market star
  4. empty market
  5. empty market
sector
  1. full sector star
  2. full sector star
  3. half sector star
  4. empty sector
  5. empty sector

What The Brokers Say

Strong Buy 6
Buy 1
Neutral 1
Sell 0
Strong Sell 0
Total 8
strong_buy
Broker recommendations should not be taken as investment advice, and are provided by the authorised brokers listed on this page.

JTC Dividends

  Latest Previous
  Final Interim
Ex-Div 10-Jun-21 24-Sep-20
Paid 02-Jul-21 23-Oct-20
Amount 4.35p 2.40p

Trades for 18-Jun-2021

Time Volume / Share Price
16:57 1,770 @ 626.00p
16:46 11,277 @ 626.00p
16:46 1,770 @ 626.00p
16:38 50,000 @ 628.34p
16:35 423,934 @ 626.00p

JTC Key Personnel

CEO Nigel Le Quesne
CFO Martin Fotheringham